Monday, July 16, 2012

Ankara Deaf Football Championships open ceremony

The Ankara, Turkey opening ceremony was simple and sweet from my expereince, I still remember Taipei's Opening Ceremony very well. Again, this is only for soccer championships and I didn't expected to be several thousands of lights sparkled and dimmed as it countdown to open the world championships games.
After USA team’s turn to march around the stadium to our seats. We could feel a little beats of the drums and gongs of dancing performances. 
I'm looking forward for our first game tomorrow morning at 9:30 and we are playing South Korea. Please stay turned for the scores at usadeafsoccer's twitter or you could check on the website at www.usdeafsoccer.com on the down right column.
Here below a picture of Trip Neil and I, who have been playing in every international tournament since 2005. (5 international appearances) 







No comments:

Post a Comment